revoke the block changes

Phoenix

Feb 12, 2019
why was that even changed? whats the point of setting the cobble generator level higher to accomodate for higher island levels and then setting the island levels down. its a double nerf and really not needed, can you please instead of tweaking things that do not need tweaking fix things like items just dissapearing when you drop them, blocks not dropping anything when mined, the insanely high spawn rate and insanely low loading distance of the server wich makes building a bigger farm useless, thus setting the building cap on the server extremly low, the Legendary enchantment books not dropping magic dust when recyceled anymore, pickaxes with autosmelt not dropping anything other than diamond and coal or adding signshops because to make a decent amount of money you literally have to permanently stand in front of your farms and craft or sell the items in them because the spawnrate is so hight hat the chests fill up nearly as fast as you can empty them or just all of that? or respond to forum posts about improvements, bugs, glitches, etc.

also, as far as i can tell the only ones that are for this change are andro, gaur and nick, and andro and gaur couldnt even be bothered to post it here and only argumented when i started argumenting against the changes.

whereas when i argumented people joined in on my side, agreeing that these changes were unnecessary.
so can you please revoke them?

oh and as far as i can tell the main argument was that afk mining was too powerful, wich is kind of untrue because judy afk mined all the time adn i surpassed her using farms, plus according to their own words, andro and gaurs farm produces a chest of iron a minute, so the only reason why theyre not higher up in level is not because diamonds are worth so much but because theyre not even trying.

Judy Hopps

Staff
Feb 6, 2019
I used to afk mine all the time, I stopped about 2 weeks ago. I now only do it when i goto sleep.

Afk Mining isn't powerful its just time consuming. The new Block Changes are fine It Balances out the levels for blocks. (since Iron/Gold/Dai Is all earned from the cobble generator anyways). If others Agree they will upvote/+support this post. But over all Changes to the block are not bad.

-By the way, im a male. I believe at this point its just a meme everyone calls me a she. Since only Andro and Rhenic knows im a male lol.

Phoenix

Feb 12, 2019
I used to afk mine all the time, I stopped about 2 weeks ago. I now only do it when i goto sleep.

Afk Mining isn't powerful its just time consuming. The new Block Changes are fine It Balances out the levels for blocks. (since Iron/Gold/Dai Is all earned from the cobble generator anyways). If others Agree they will upvote/+support this post. But over all Changes to the block are not bad.

-By the way, im a male. I believe at this point its just a meme everyone calls me a she. Since only Andro and Rhenic knows im a male lol.
i do to, i call you she because i naturally do it because Judy hopps is a female, so i end up accidentaly writing she all the time anyway so why not just do it all together.

oh and i dont think changes to the blocks are necessarily bad, i just think these ones are because they kick things way out of balance and getting to level 100k, aka, maximum efficency for the cobble generator, is a pretty tall order now.

chadtheturtle

Jan 28, 2019
from the changes to the sky block economy in the past few months it seems like whoever is in charge of the changes thinks people are progressing too quickly. From hopper nerfs to ore nerfs in shop to having to sell the blocks to get the money instead, then this happens. I honestly don't know how these nerfs are supposed to help with balance if that's what they are for because all they do right now is slow down progression, which is impacting new players more because of their limited resources compared to the higher level players, and will keep the newer players at the bottom of the leaderboards for top islands because the high sky block ranks have already used the old systems to gain their levels quicker.

Feb 12, 2019
from the changes to the sky block economy in the past few months it seems like whoever is in charge of the changes thinks people are progressing too quickly. From hopper nerfs to ore nerfs in shop to having to sell the blocks to get the money instead, then this happens. I honestly don't know how these nerfs are supposed to help with balance if that's what they are for because all they do right now is slow down progression, which is impacting new players more because of their limited resources compared to the higher level players, and will keep the newer players at the bottom of the leaderboards for top islands because the high sky block ranks have already used the old systems to gain their levels quicker.
finally someone who understands economics!