All bugs i have found

Feb 6, 2019
Block Updates, (Doors,fences,Stone walls,Stairs,Paine Glass,Chest,) Chest look 1 to 1 by each other but are 1. Fences and Stone walls don't update correctly, Causing them to look apart from each other, Same issue with Glass Paine. Doors can't be open from the top block and must be open from the lower block.

Anti Cheat System, (Going up Water,) Its the only problem i found so far especially when the water is updating(being added or removed. (fast clicking) Only one issue is you can't switch from one tool to the other while swinging, not sure if thats fixable.

Island Settings, Allow the owner of the island be able to change the Is settings i been getting a lot of raids from my Furnaces.

End Portal/Getting out of spawn: Players Can Pearl out of spawn and i know its a lot of work to world edit all that but should be fix lol getting items they shouldn't have.

All i know and issues i have, thats about it there may be more. Post under this Thread if anyone finds any ty :love:

NEW BUGS FROM THE UPDATE:

Spawners: Players can't Break Spawner and retrieve it back even with a rank and silk pickaxe. Mobs are no longer hostile towards players. Chicken,Cow,Horse,Sheep Spawners do not spawn anymore, plays the animation and Effects of it being spawned but nothing comes out. Also it seems like the spawn rate has increased over 30%, i believe it should be turn down how fast mobs spawn from the Spawner, this can help with server lag and Fps.

Last edited:

Zeeptin

Owner
Staff
Owner
Jan 2, 2019
Anti Cheat System, (Going up Water,) Its the only problem i found so far especially when the water is updating(being added or removed. (fast clicking) Only one issue is you can't switch from one tool to the other while swinging, not sure if thats fixable
What do you get kicked for?