Balance is value of blocks

hrmalte

Feb 12, 2019
Right now the ones with the most iron/gold/diamond blocks stacked on their island has the highest is level which is so stupid because island level shouldn't be about AFK mining but island size and maybe the rarity of blocks but having iron/gold/diamond blocks at 300/150/10 value is completely out of proportions which makes all the other blocks useless on the island level

Phoenix

Feb 12, 2019
its not about AFK mining its about having the most stuff and thats what its supposed to be about, you dont know it but for the top two islands for example are the ones that have the most farms and such built up, its not because we AFK mine, a lot of poeple do nad dont have high island levels, its because we also have an iron golem, blaze, pumpkin, creeper and pigman farm wich we all built by ourselves, this is BS, how is it in any way fair that our islands get nerfed down because we put more effort into it?? @Zeeptin

Androntel

Jan 17, 2019
its not about AFK mining its about having the most stuff and thats what its supposed to be about, you dont know it but for the top two islands for example are the ones that have the most farms and such built up, its not because we AFK mine, a lot of poeple do nad dont have high island levels, its because we also have an iron golem, blaze, pumpkin, creeper and pigman farm wich we all built by ourselves, this is BS, how is it in any way fair that our islands get nerfed down because we put more effort into it?? @Zeeptin
My island has 72 blaze spawners, and 45 ig spawners, but yet we dont have super high island levels. Its not about “who has the most stuff” its about who spent the most time afk mining or grinding for back when auto mining hoppers was a thing.

Think of it this way, with out this new scaling system, new players have absolutly no hope to catch up. Because of the auto miners and such people who were here have stupid ammounts of island levels, and new players will never beat them. Thats not okay.

Phoenix

Feb 12, 2019
My island has 72 blaze spawners, and 45 ig spawners, but yet we dont have super high island levels. Its not about “who has the most stuff” its about who spent the most time afk mining or grinding for back when auto mining hoppers was a thing.

Think of it this way, with out this new scaling system, new players have absolutly no hope to catch up. Because of the auto miners and such people who were here have stupid ammounts of island levels, and new players will never beat them. Thats not okay.
true, the hoppers were imbalanced, and i got to level 70k with them, but the other 60k levels we had we got outside of that, we built the entire pumpkin farm after that, if you want to make a catch up able then maybe adjust the prices and such but not the levels itself, thats just BS.

also the reason why you dont have anything is because youre just never online and because you dont put any money into getting your is level up.

Androntel

Jan 17, 2019
true, the hoppers were imbalanced, and i got to level 70k with them, but the other 60k levels we had we got outside of that, we built the entire pumpkin farm after that, if you want to make a catch up able then maybe adjust the prices and such but not the levels itself, thats just BS.

also the reason why you dont have anything is because youre just never online and because you dont put any money into getting your is level up.
We are constantly online, and yes - we dont put stuff into fetting our levels up because like I said, its impossible to catch up to you and the other high island level people since all you guys do is afk mine, or afk mined the auto hoppers.

Phoenix

Feb 12, 2019
We are constantly online, and yes - we dont put stuff into fetting our levels up because like I said, its impossible to catch up to you and the other high island level people since all you guys do is afk mine, or afk mined the auto hoppers.
you could easily catch up, as i said, i slammed up 70k levels after the hopper mining thing and no youre not constantly online, you are online rarely, maybe a 10th of the time that i am on, if anything.

Phoenix

Feb 12, 2019
you could easily catch up, as i said, i slammed up 70k levels after the hopper mining thing and no youre not constantly online, you are online rarely, maybe a 10th of the time that i am on, if anything.
also, Judy and Kaisa caught up without using hoppers, so stop lying just because you yourself dont even try.

Androntel

Jan 17, 2019
@Phoenix
You admitted yourself, that you cannot catch up to TJ, no matter what.

You, who was a new player, can’t catch up to a guy who afk mined constantly, no matter what you do.

It took 30 iron blocks to get the is level equivalent of 1 diamond block. Even saving up and buying 100m of IG spawners, it still wouldn’t ever beat AFK mining.

With the balancing of blocks now, people can catch up. Its not all about afk mining now - This is a good thing.

PS- As soon as I got on, you started attacking me for my opinion here, and when Gaur came to my defense you attacked him too. You seem to also be attacking Judy. I would like request that you stop directing your frustration that a broken system was fixed onto other people. Thanks.

Phoenix

Feb 12, 2019
@Phoenix
You admitted yourself, that you cannot catch up to TJ, no matter what.

You, who was a new player, can’t catch up to a guy who afk mined constantly, no matter what you do.

It took 30 iron blocks to get the is level equivalent of 1 diamond block. Even saving up and buying 100m of IG spawners, it still wouldn’t ever beat AFK mining.

With the balancing of blocks now, people can catch up. Its not all about afk mining now - This is a good thing.

PS- As soon as I got on, you started attacking me for my opinion here, and when Gaur came to my defense you attacked him too. You seem to also be attacking Judy. I would like request that you stop directing your frustration that a broken system was fixed onto other people. Thanks.
i didnt admit that, you however said that Judy is also afk mining 24/7 and that i surpassed her by not afk mining and instead building farms. and dont put words in my mouth that i didnt utter

Judy Hopps

Staff
Feb 6, 2019
Phoenix and Andro. I will ask you both nicely to take this somewhere else in Direct message or such do not argue here. please, thank you.

Also, I do like this new idea with the block levels. Does give players a chance for top.

Phoenix

Feb 12, 2019
Phoenix and Andro. I will ask you both nicely to take this somewhere else in Direct message or such do not argue here. please, thank you.

Also, I do like this new idea with the block levels. Does give players a chance for top.
so did the old ones, it was just harder