Felix's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Felix

Jan 19, 2019
What is your Minecraft Username? DefenderFelix

When did you create your forums account? Yesterday but have been playing since it came out

What timezone are you in? EST

What country do you live in? USA

Do you have any prior experience? Not on Minecraft but I am a SA on PoliceRP

Do you have software to get evidence (e.g. ShadowPlay, OBS, etc.)? Yes

Why do you believe you should become a helper? I should become a helper because I am on the server constantly and I’m very mature. I have experience with staffing on gmod and I know that they aren’t the same but I have dealt with people that either want to minge or just have a simple question. In my opinion, I am a very helpful guy and can improve the minecraft tremendously as I am really active and can help with any questions. I have played Minecraft for a while now and have a lot of knowledge in the game. I have been playing factions for a long time and can answer any question that people have on the server. I want to help the players on Minecraft to the best of my ability. I will always make sure that the players feel welcomed to the server. I will be sure to always have a good attitude and will never disrespect a player. I will always make sure the players' questions are answered. That is just a quick rundown on why I think I should be a helper on the Minecraft server.

How long can you actively be on the server? I can be on pretty much all day as I can run GMOD and Minecraft at the same time

How long have you been playing Minecraft? i got it like 5 years ago

Have you been banned on ours or another server? If so, why? No

Androntel

Jan 17, 2019
+support
Definite Improvement since my last comment
Active
Respectful
Welcoming and Friendly

Last edited:

Smoke

Jan 21, 2019
+Support
-Experience
-Respectful
-Active
-Fun to be around
-Great staff member

The only problem is your too cute to be staff.

Respected member of this community!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.