minecraftmainen's Staff Application

Feb 27, 2019
What is your Minecraft Username?
My Minecraft username is minecraftmainen.

When did you create your forums account?
I've created my forums account today (27.02.2019).

What timezone are you in?
CET (Standard time is GMT+1, summer time is GMT+2)

What country do you live in?
I live in Poland.

Do you have any prior experience?
Yes, I was running my own small server. There were 10 slots on it but it was full almost 24/7 so I had many things to do there and it was really fun to play there for me.

Do you have software to get evidence (e.g. ShadowPlay, OBS, etc.)?
Yes, I've got OBS because I'm using it to create videos on youtube.

Why do you believe you should become a helper?
I believe I should become a helper because I think I'm a nice and helpful person, I love to help people, I can answer any questions that new players will have or help them in any other way. I also hate when someone is breaking rules so I would fairly punish anyone who broke one depending on what did they do, of course before punishing them I would make sure if they actually did something bad by checking that.

How long can you actively be on the server?
It depends on that is it a week day or a weekend, on week days I can be active for about 3-6 hours and on weekends 6-10 hours.

How long have you been playing Minecraft?
I started playing Minecraft in 2011 (about when it was released) so it's 8 years.

Have you been banned on ours or another server? If so, why?
I haven't ever been banned on any server as I hate breaking rules so I'm not doing it myself.

Do you hold a donator rank on any of our servers (Factions/Skyblock)?
I have a SkyPremium rank on Skyblock but no rank on Factions.

Thanks for reading my application! :)
I would also appreciate any opinions about my application whether they will be positive or negative.

Last edited:

Androntel

Jan 17, 2019
I would play on the server for a while longer before applying for staff. While you may have the right qualifications, its recommended you get to know the community and the people first.

Feb 27, 2019
I would play on the server for a while longer before applying for staff. While you may have the right qualifications, its recommended you get to know the community and the people first.
Thank you for your comment! :)
I'm planning to play for a long time everyday so I think I will get to know people until my application will be reviewed.

Judy Hopps

Staff
Feb 6, 2019
Positive
-Friendly Player
-Application is well made.

Negatives
-Need more time.

Over all you are a very active player and your time zone is what we needed since we don't have staff for night time moderation. I give this an +Support . Continue your activity on the server and game on!