Mjay's Staff Application

Mjay1808

Mar 8, 2019
What is your Minecraft Username? Mjay1808

When did you create your forums account? 3-8-19

What timezone are you in? EST

What country do you live in? United States

Do you have any prior experience? Not as staff for Minecraft but I do have staff for Gmod PoliceRP

Do you have software to get evidence (e.g. ShadowPlay, OBS, etc.)? Yes I do, I have OBS

Why do you believe you should become a helper? I can help out the community and other staff members also I'm kind and respectful of others. I am on during the weekend and have staff experience in Gmod and can use my Gmod experience into Minecraft. I'm a very fast learner and I know most command for staff and always will make sure that in every warn or ban I have my obs ready for anything.

How long can you actively be on the server? Weekends

How long have you been playing Minecraft? I've been playing Minecraft on many different platforms so I started playing since 2009 but started play PC Minecraft Last year

Have you been banned on ours or another server? If so, why? No, I haven't

Do you hold a donator rank on any of our servers (Factions/Skyblock)? No, I don't have any Donator ranks

Androntel

Jan 17, 2019
It’s usually best to wait a while before applying. This allows opportune time to get to know the community.

Feb 27, 2019
I'm sorry to say that but if you can be online online only on two days of the whole week then you have a really low chance to get accepted. Staff members should be online almost everyday.
Anyway I wish you luck and hope you will get accepted!

Judy Hopps

Staff
Feb 6, 2019
+Positive
+Application looks nice
----------------------------------------

-Negative
-More Time Needed
-options of activity is minimum

----------------------------------------
Review
You need more Activity and time on the server before applying. Application looks Decent. Thanks for applying to help out the server. :love: