MysticalSloth(Mykal)'s Staff Application

MysticalSloth

Mar 10, 2019
What is your Minecraft Username? - MysticalSloth

When did you create your forums account? - 3/10/2019

What timezone are you in? - EST

What country do you live in? - America

Do you have any prior experience? - Yep! I've been an owner of a few servers, I also have a little bit of developer experience, I cant code, but I can set up plugins! (set up nodes n' stuff). I've been playing minecraft for 4-5 years now , and I've worked for hundreds of servers, I have experience in pretty much every role.

Do you have software to get evidence (e.g. ShadowPlay, OBS, etc.)? - Yep! Bandicam Pro!

Why do you believe you should become a helper? -Well, I dont believe my opinion matters, its about the potential you see in me, but I will say this - I've worked on many servers before, and I'm always active, ready to learn more, and happy to help no matter what!
Also, I've worked as pretty much every single position, I consider myself pretty good with commands too!

How long can you actively be on the server? Pretty much every day for 2-3 hours
How long have you been playing Minecraft? 4-5 years

Have you been banned on ours or another server? If so, why? - Not that I can remember, I've been banned falsely though on another server.

Do you hold a donator rank on any of our servers (Factions/Skyblock)? Premium On factions!

About me - I live in Georgia, I love gaming, and airsoft guns! My favorite food is either a taco or burrito, Mykal's my name and not knowing puns is my game!

Notes - I've been trying to be as active as possible! I've had a lot of homework recently though so that's not fun ;-; but yeah! I hope to get your opinions soon! :D

EXTRA - I know I'm new but I promise to be active and as helpful as possible! :D

Last edited:

Androntel

Jan 17, 2019
It is usually recommended to spend more time on the server before applying for staff. This gives players the chance to get to know the community and its players.

Judy Hopps

Staff
Feb 6, 2019
+Positive
+Staff Experience
+Decent Application

----------------------------------------

-Negative
-lack play time

Review
You would fit nicely as a staff member but you need more play time. nicely done application.

~Thanks for applying to help out the server.

~Judy:love:

MysticalSloth

Mar 10, 2019
+Positive
+Staff Experience
+Decent Application

-Negative
-lack play time

Review
You would fit nicely as a staff member but you need more play time. nicely done application.

~Thanks for applying to help out the server.

~Judy:love:

Thanks! I'll make sure to be as active as I can!! :D