P0z3y's Staff Application

P0z3y

Mar 2, 2019
What is your Minecraft Username?
P0z3y
When did you create your forums account?
I created my account a few weeks ago.
What timezone are you in?
EST Eastern Time
What country do you live in?
I am a Canadian
Do you have any prior experience?
Yes I have staffed on a few minecraft servers. And I have staffed on a few gmod roleplay servers.
Do you have software to get evidence (e.g. ShadowPlay, OBS, etc.)?
I have OBS
Why do you believe you should become a helper?
Because I believe I am a respectful person. I could help people with anything they need. I have a bit of prior experience in plugins including factions and such sort. I'm usually on when all the non-sense is happening like the duped crate keys or whatever it was I witnessed the whole chat whilst I was trying to build my factions base. I have also encountered alot of racist and inappropriate behaviour towards me and other players and I feel if I were helper I could take care of that. I also mainly play on factions and i believe i should be helper because factions is way too understaffed because no one plays on it..
How long can you actively be on the server?
I can be active 24/7 I don't usually do anything and I only have to do half days of school due to depression.
How long have you been playing Minecraft?
I have been playing Minecraft since "September 25, 2011" (That is what is says on my Mojang account)
Have you been banned on ours or another server? If so, why?
I have not. I have experienced hacks and I know what basically all of them do and how to see them.
Do you hold a donator rank on any of our servers (Factions/Skyblock)?
I have Knight rank currently... But I know if you get staff you dont get to keep it but I dont really care about the rank anyways.

Last edited:

Androntel

Jan 17, 2019
I’d wait a bit longer before making a staff app. Its usually recommended to get to know the community first.

P0z3y

Mar 2, 2019
I’d wait a bit longer before making a staff app. Its usually recommended to get to know the community first.
I've actually been on the server for a month and a half now... But I do understand what you mean. I could never find the forums before because everytime it would just take me to the GMod forums. Thanks for the feedback.