Phoenix Staff Application

Feb 12, 2019
What is your Minecraft Username? MLP_Phoenix
When did you create your forums account? 12th of Febuary 2019
What timezone are you in? CET+1
What country do you live in? Germany
Do you have any prior experience? I ran private Minecraft servers for me and my friends and i have Moderation expierience on Discord (im Admin on 3 Discords)
Do you have software to get evidence (e.g. ShadowPlay, OBS, etc.)? Shadowplay and OBS
Why do you believe you should become a helper? Because obviously youre understaffed or your staff isnt doing anything, im literally doing this because i feel like im quicker with getting on staff and responding to my own Forum posts than waiting for other staff to do it.
How long can you actively be on the server? 5+ hours/Day
How long have you been playing Minecraft? 500 hours in Vanilla probably, but i do learn quickly.
Have you been banned on ours or another server? If so, why? No
Do you hold a donator rank on any of our servers (Factions/Skyblock)? Skypremium(Skyblock), i got it from the Votecrate

Im online rather often and i believe i can be helpful with other Players problems, as i currently am the(in island levels, disregarding Inactive players Kaisa_Main and AJFireMaze, the first only having a higher island level than me becasue noone refreshed their island level after the block changes) Number 1 player on Skyblock and i currently allready give new players a helping hand rather frequently.

Judy Hopps

Staff
Feb 6, 2019
+Positive
+ Application is decent

----------------------------------------
-Negative
- Complains way to much, i attempt to help him but still complained.
- Gets into arguments with Andro
- Applying as staff just due to an bug hes having on his island.

Review
You got to learn patience honestly i have tried to help you but all you done was complain

~Thanks for applying to help out the server.

(Also Phoenix the issues you have is something only managers and Owners can handle, If you read the staff handbook you can see what commands we have.)

~Judy

Phoenix

Feb 12, 2019
+Positive
+ Application is decent

-Negative
- Complains way to much, i attempt to help him but still complained.
- Gets into arguments with Andro
- Applying as staff just due to an bug hes having on his island.

Review
You got to learn patience honestly i have tried to help you but all you done was complain

~Thanks for applying to help out the server.
(Also Phoenix the issues you have is something only managers and Owners can handle, If you read the staff handbook you can see what commands we have.)

~Judy
i know you cant fix the bugs but then a "im going to tell Rhenic" or something would be a lot nicer than showing me a workarround that i cant use :/ besides i dont mean you i mean the fact that i have like 10 posts with major bugs on here that dont get any attention from anyone in staff. and i argue with andro because he tries to oppose me anywhere he can since zeeptin forced him to give me back my keys after he scammed me. plus i muted him a few days back, i wont argue with him anymore. and no, if you look on the forum i didnt only complain, i tried to gather as much information about the bugs as i can, even being able to pinpoint where the problem comes from with some of them.

Judy Hopps

Staff
Feb 6, 2019
i know you cant fix the bugs but then a "im going to tell Rhenic" or something would be a lot nicer than showing me a workarround that i cant use :/ besides i dont mean you i mean the fact that i have like 10 posts with major bugs on here that dont get any attention from anyone in staff. and i argue with andro because he tries to oppose me anywhere he can since zeeptin forced him to give me back my keys after he scammed me. plus i muted him a few days back, i wont argue with him anymore. and no, if you look on the forum i didnt only complain, i tried to gather as much information about the bugs as i can, even being able to pinpoint where the problem comes from with some of them.
Only Staff that can help with your issue is Rhenic and Zeeptin. Also i was trying to fix the issue not a work around since what i did with another player i was trying to do with you to see if it fixed the issue. Im saying in general about your complaining. And yes i can Tell Rhenic about the issue but he sometimes can't either busy with irl issue and such or has other things to do. They will get to the issue when they can Phoenix.
PS. Get on i want to see if i can fix the issue.

Last edited:
Jan 17, 2019
Heavy heavy -support

>You constantly insult others, and start arguments both in-game and on the forums. EX) When I gave a counter-opinion to one of your suggustions, you started to harass me when I got on the server. When other players started to try to get you to stop, you started insulting them to.

>You act like you’re better than everyone else, and at any point in time if you think someone is feeling good about themselves, you put them down. IE- “Did you know about that? No, you didn’t. But I did - Thats why mine works and yours doesn’t”

>You slander people who don’t agree with you by telling every new player that gets on that theyre terrible people.

>You are litterly insulting staff in your application to be staff

> You replied to your own application, and are arguing with a player who gave their opinion - Ironically, this player is also a trusted and responsible staff.

EDIT:
>Also, once again replies to own application and tries to start argument.

>Admits to manipulating new players to his own personal gain and slandering other players.

Last edited:

Phoenix

Feb 12, 2019
Heavy heavy -support

>You constantly insult others, and start arguments both in-game and on the forums. EX) When I gave a counter-opinion to one of your suggustions, you started to harass me when I got on the server. When other players started to try to get you to stop, you started insulting them to.

>You act like you’re better than everyone else, and at any point in time if you think someone is feeling good about themselves, you put them down. IE- “Did you know about that? No, you didn’t. But I did - Thats why mine works and yours doesn’t”

>You are litterly insulting staff in your application to be staff

> You replied to your own application, and are arguing with a player who gave their opinion - Ironically, this player is also a trusted and responsible staff.
i dont insult people constantly, i didnt insult staff, i dont act like i am better than everyone else, i just probably know more about behind the scenes stuff than other people and i try to use that knowledge to help.

as for constant arguing, the only that im constantly caught up with in arguments is you, wich i have muted ingame.

sadly none of the new players have forum accounts, otherwise they could make a point for me.

Mar 10, 2019
=Support

I’m not against nor supporting you, here are some things I have to say,

- You helped me in factions when I first joined

-You upped the price of the rank that you so heavily demanded be 6m in skyblock. (From 6m to 6.5m) Which upset me.

-I have seen your argue and disrespect staff members on a few occasions

-I have seen you help new players

I suggest changing up your attitude towards staff before it gets you punished.

Phoenix

Feb 12, 2019
=Support

I’m not against nor supporting you, here are some things I have to say,

- You helped me in factions when I first joined

-You upped the price of the rank that you so heavily demanded be 6m in skyblock. (From 6m to 6.5m) Which upset me.

-I have seen your argue and disrespect staff members on a few occasions

-I have seen you help new players

I suggest changing up your attitude towards staff before it gets you punished.
the +500k on the price was the extra for me to keep the rank in store until you have the 6 milion and not selling it to someone else in the meantime.

also lol, ive been on factions like, 20 minutes, but yw