SkyBlock Possibility to buy items cheaper with /is minishop

Feb 27, 2019
A while ago I found out that it's possible to buy some items cheaper than they cost in /shop (and also possibility to buy Potion of water breathing, Night Vision potion and a pig spawn egg) on SkyBlock. You can do that by using /is command and then opening the minishop.
Please fix that as I think buying something cheaper than it costs in /shop is not fair (unless a player is selling it cheaper).

Last edited:

Judy Hopps

Staff
Feb 6, 2019
A while ago I found out that it's possible to buy some items cheaper than they cost in /shop (and also possibility to buy Potion of water breathing, Night Vision potion and a pig spawn egg) on SkyBlock. You can do that by using /is command and then opening the minishop.
Please fix that as I think buying something cheaper than it costs in /shop is not fair (unless a player is selling it cheaper).
I believe the minishop is there to help you out. The Diamonds Cannot be use to gain money since its still above the sell price. Pig Spawn eggs is used for a source of food or starting farms.

Feb 27, 2019
I believe the minishop is there to help you out. The Diamonds Cannot be use to gain money since its still above the sell price. Pig Spawn eggs is used for a source of food or starting farms.
Yeah, you are right with what you said but I meant that it's not fair for me to buy items cheaper than they cost in shop unless a player is selling them to you. Look in normal shop diamonds cost $1000 and in mini shop they cost $200, yes you can't earn money with that but think about a scenario where a player needs to get a stack of diamonds quickly but he doesn't want to spend $64000 for that so he will smply buy the same amount of diamonds using the minishop but for $12800.
About the pig spawn egg, I think I can fully agree but I just included that because I wasn't sure it should be like that.