SkyBlock Suggestions

Feb 6, 2019
Add a Category on the forums for Skyblock: This will help with Organizing Rules/Suggestions/Bug Reports/Player Reports under skyblock

Change Sell price for items in the shop: It Seems like the quickest way of leveling up is mining and selling gold and iron i get about over 1.4 mil every 3 hours.

Nerf/Move some Custom Enchants: I believe some enchants enchant shop make leveling up quick, some items from the simple enchant be moved to a higher Ranking. Exp is the Auto Smelt Feature, its so powerful since it lose no Durability while mining Gold or Iron which (go back to changing sell prices) should be Nerf since having fortune 3 on the pickaxe gives you 3 gold/iron per ore.

Increase hopper limit: Not the only to say this but beginners should only start with 30 maybe a level they can get a increase by 5, or ranks gives you more like how ranks increase island members Etc.

Player Shops: Allow Players to create their own shops

If anyone has Suggestions place them here <3

Last edited:
Feb 6, 2019
So make things give you less money?

Yes, Some Items Should give less money to even out economy. Selling Iron and gold for less its 30 Per Piece 64x30 is 1940 Times that by 16 chest earned within a hour with the Custom enchants that allow auto smelt plus fortune you can have filled in 4 hours tops, each chest has 56 slots so 56 times 16 is 896 times that by 1940 you get roughly 1,738,240 Thats only if the generator is only gold and Iron. You get Coal and diamonds to which Diamonds give 64x100=6400 per stack. I would say decrease the cost of iron/gold to 20, and diamonds to 50. Coal can stay its price. emeralds should have their price increase to 100 for selling and its buy price to 1000. They are more rare then Diamonds.

Mob Loot: Prices should be increased for these since they cost so much to buy the spawners,loot should cost either more or less then the other depending on how much the spawner cost. Nothing should be selled over 100.

Last edited: