Staff app

Epice100

Mar 15, 2019
What is your Minecraft Username? OhTekker_fan

When did you create your forums account? 3/15/2019

What timezone are you in? Pacific time zone

What country do you live in? USA

Do you have any prior experience? I was staff on 2 small servers. I was helper on them but then someone had grief one of the servers so they had to delete it. It then happen to the other minecarft server that I was staff on.

Do you have software to get evidence (e.g. ShadowPlay, OBS, etc.)? Yes I have Banicam.

Why do you believe you should become a helper? Because I am a very loyal I know to not to abuse my powers or I will get demoted I am always kind in the chat. I like to help people out a lot. I know to warn kick tempban and ban and the right times I never get mad at the chat if someone spams i would just mute the chat then cleared it then muted the player I know a lot about factions and skyblock. I play a lot of it every day. I know to not go into /v and tp to other players to troll on them.

How long can you actively be on the server? on weekdays about 1-2 houers and week ends 2-5 hours.

How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since 31 August, 2015

Have you been banned on ours or another server? If so, why? No i have not been baned on any minecarft servers.

Do you hold a donator rank on any of our servers (Factions/Skyblock)? no I do not have a rank

Anything else? Yes I stared playing factions in mid 2016 and I stared playing skyblock in late 2016. I like to play on factions the most.