Stephen (stephensmc)'s Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

stephensmc

Feb 1, 2019
What is your Minecraft Username?
stephensmc

When did you create your forums account?
February 1st, 2019. (I just found out that this server existed, and I also just found out I could apply for staff.)

What timezone are you in?
HST (Hawaiian Standard Time)

What country do you live in?
United States
Do you have any prior experience?
Yes, I do have prior experience. I was once the owner of a small Minecraft server alongside one of my buddies. The server was called LavaCentral and I was in charge of moderating it and getting plugins for the server. I guess the main skill here is the fact that I have experience in moderating.

Do you have software to get evidence (e.g. ShadowPlay, OBS, etc.)?
Yes, I have the purchased/full version of Bandicam, and for screenshots, I use Snipping Tool.

Why do you believe you should become a helper?
I believe I should become a helper because I can be very active on this server, and I believe this server needs a bit more staff for once it becomes huge. Once it gets bigger, there will be x-ray hackers, KillAura hackers, etc. I want to stop that.

How long can you actively be on the server?
I can be active on this server for about 4 and a half hours each day on both Skyblock and Factions.

How long have you been playing Minecraft?
I have been playing Minecraft on PC for 4 years, at least that is how old my Minecraft account is.

Have you been banned on ours or another server? If so, why?
I have not been banned on another server relating to Gaminglight or any other server in general.

LordInsider

Feb 2, 2019
+Support
-
Has experience
-Met few times on other servers seems nice
-Needs to be a bit more active
-I think he would make a great staff

Status
Not open for further replies.