Titanium222 Keys

titanium222

Mar 12, 2019
Hello, my name is titanium222. I play on the faction server, and have really enjoyed it. So these last couple days I havee bought a few things like kits, and ranks. I plan to stick around on the server, but I am fairly new to vanilla, I mainly used to play tekkit. When I was buying the gkit, I thought you had to continue to buy it to get all the keys. There was no description or anything that said the gkit was a one time permanent purchase. I don't know it was supposed to be implied. I messaged Judy about this, and he was trying to get a hold of someone. I bought the Gkit 3 times, not realizing it was once a week, permanent thing. I am more then happy to donate to the server, because like I said it is really awesome. But I paid 3 times, and when I did not get the keys, it took another day for anyone to tell me it was permanent. I am an elite rank right now, and was going to upgrade to royal. Since I purchased the gkit 3 times, and paid 30 dollars for nothing, I was wondering if you could exchange the money to royal, so I am not just out 30.00. I plan to continue donating as well, cause I would love to keep on the server. Me and a group of my friends have been looking for a good server for awhile now. I really love vanilla, and I love your server.

Thank you,
Titanium222